Waterford’s annual Christmas in the Village will be held from noon until 8 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 16, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 17.
Five private homes and more than a dozen shops in the village are participating in this year’s event, including:
• Quilts and Gifts Down a Rustic Road, 3515 Maple Road. Private home, (262) 514-3151. Quilts of all sizes, table runners, aprons, hot pads, totes, purses, and more. Custom orders welcome.
• Slice Custom Cakes, 991B W. Main St., (262) 514-3772. Custom cakes and specialty bakery, featuring a wide variety of Christmas cookies.
• Home for the Holidays, 120 S. Jefferson St. Private home, (262) 534-1923. (Previously known as Holidays with the Martha’s.) Soy candles, holiday décor, teacher gifts, stocking stuffers, jewelry, sweets and more. New this year up-cycled glassware for décor or gifts from Burlap & Bling.
• Sugar Plum Emporium, 214 S. Jefferson St. Private home, (262) 514-3532. Handcrafted jewelry, purses with vintage elements, Victorian crafts, also painted items on wood, glass tin and more.
• The $10 Fashion Café, 206 W. Main St., (414) 915-4430, $10 women’s and men’s accessory store.
• Java Jo’z, 29134 Evergreen Drive, (262) 514-4994. Gourmet coffee, Italian sodas and light lunch and snacks. Fireplace available.
• Café 213, 213 E. Main St., (262) 534-2131. Breakfast and lunch featuring all in-house daily made breads, pastries and desserts. For lunch enjoy freshly prepared soups and sandwiches and salads.
• Love Inc. Boutique, 208 E. Main St., (262) 514-4048. Thrift store filled with seasonal clothes and décor.
• My Closet Castaways, 300 E. Main St., (262) 514-2814. New and gently used men, women, and children’s clothing. Gifts, furniture and accessories.
• Cedar Shack Floral &
Gifts, 402 S. Third St., (262) 534-5050. Large selection of Yankee Candles and fresh flowers.
• 1888 Gathering House, 205 S. Third St. Private home, (262) 534-6001. Shop the 1888 Gathering House to find the perfect one of a kind gift for someone special. Featuring all occasion gift baskets, unique home décor, craft items, and more.
• The Offering and Vintage Vamp, 124 N. 3rd St. Private home, (414) 327-7815. Antiques, ladies vanity items, religious inkwells, and perfume bottles.
• Hearts Desire Glassworks, 234A Marina Ct., (262) 763-6733. Fine handmade stained glass, fused glass, jams, jellies, pickles, and aprons.
• Pharmacy Station – Waterford, 601 N. Milwaukee St., (262) 534-9222. Gifts, jewelry and accessories with full-service pharmacy.
• Baymont Inn and Suites, 750 Fox Lane, (262) 534-4100. Crafters and vendors.
• A Place in the Pines, 25505 Doverline Road. Country Christmas at the Barn. Antiques, seasonal handcrafted wood items, ornaments, Bailey’s Blissful Scentsations Candles, and much, much more. Open Friday until 6 p.m. only.
Pick up pamphlet at any shop or home location. Visit each location on the map any of the days and have your pamphlet stamped; no purchase necessary. When pamphlet has been stamped at 10 locations, drop off any participating location.
Deadline is 5 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 17. Drawing will be at 5:30 p.m. at the Cedar Shack. Winners will be contacted. Cash prize is one $100 cash winner. Must be 18 years old to participate. One entry per person.
A door prize will be drawn at each location at 5 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 17. Door prize slips may be completed anytime during the event.
Door prizes are donated by each participating location and differ in size and value. Must be 18 years old to participate; no purchase necessary. One entry per person.